Since the first year, MSU Billings Foundation Wine & Food Festival events have expanded, and — more important — dollars raised have grown.Festival History
A Look Back
Browse photo galleries of previous MSU Billings Foundation Wine & Food Festivals, and learn about the participants, sponsors, vendors, and volunteers who have made this event a success.Festival Archives
Auction Rules Without Reserve
- Upon entry, each guest will be given a bid card. To bid in the live auction, hold up your bid card so the auctioneer or a spotter can see it. To bid in the silent auction, write your name and phone number on the silent auction bid form.
- A bid acknowledged by the auctioneer is a legal contract to purchase the item. In the silent auction, your bid is a legal contract to purchase if it is the last, highest bid, which is acceptable. The silent auction tables will close at different times. Please refer to the signs on the silent auction tables for closing times. The last entry on the bid sheet determines the buyer. All silent auction items must be paid for the evening of the auction.
- Although the information has been obtained from reliable sources, the auctioneer makes no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. Please take the opportunity to inspect items before the auction. Statements by the auctioneer at the time of sale will take precedence.
- Top bidders may pay for their items at the cashier table, which will be open throughout the live auction and at the final announcement of the close of the silent auction. It is not necessary to pay for each item after its purchase, and we encourage you to pay for your purchases all at once. Payment in full at the auction is mandatory.
- Payment may be made by cash, personal check, or card (American Express, MasterCard, VISA, or Discover). Please make checks payable to the MSU Billings Foundation. Make payments to the cashiers located in the Grand Tent.
- Only one purchaser can be responsible for payment at the cashier table in a shared bid for an item.
- All purchases are final.
- Arrangements for special events must be completed within one year of the auction unless otherwise specified. Make arrangements directly with the lot sponsor. This information will be provided to you.
- Your payments are tax-deductible only for the part of your bid that is more than the fair market value of the item purchased. Receipts are available from the Foundation upon request.