MSU Billings brought back homecoming in 2018, and 2019 was another huge success. Check out the highlights from this year’s homecoming festivities.
Homecoming Car Show
Exactly 111 cars participated in MSU Billings’ first-ever Homecoming Car Show! Students, alumni, and other car enthusiasts from near and far gathered to experience the show in the MSUB Parking Garage. Congratulations to the 2019 car show award recipients.
- Best Survivor: Jim Beley; Class of 1971; 1929 Woodie Station Wagon
- Best Classic: Lance Petersen; 1966 Olds Toronado
- Best Muscle: Guy Raidiger; 1971 Chevelle SS454 Four-speed
- Best Late Model: Vern Ball; 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP
- Best Special Interest: James Dershian; 1923 Ford T-Bucket
- Chancellor’s Choice: Tammy Kline; 1932 Ford Roadster
- People’s Choice: Carol and Tavin Teltoe; 1951 Chevy Pickup Ratrod
- Best of Show: Toby Kline; 1971 Chevy C-10 Truck
Thank you to the Homecoming Car Show sponsors, including several that had displays in the show!
MSUB Ice Cream
We tasted, we voted, and we have the results. The flavor selected for the new MSUB ice cream is ‘Jacket Rumble! Thank you to Genuine Ice Cream Co. of Bozeman, MT, for donating the tasty options for the sampling station.
Despite losses to Western Washington and Simon Fraser, the Lady Yellowjackets made MSU Billings proud with toughness, teamwork and sportsmanship.
Across campus, students, alumni, staff and faculty faced off in a flag football game. The student/alumni team held their own, but the faculty/staff team claimed the victory!
Thanks to the alumni who joined the MSU Billings Alumni Association for the second annual all-alumni homecoming photo!