ABOUT COMPLETING THE REQUIRED JGD PROJECT SUBMISSION FORM
- Faculty, staff and students should work directly with either the dean of their respective college and or department director when submitting a project application.
- Colleges should select at least two projects for Jacket Giving Day. One project may be an unrestricted fund toward your college.
- Before selecting final projects, please contact the Foundation to discuss projects with Adam Beaves (email@example.com or 406.657.2332). Together, we want to strategize on the most effective way to promote your fundraising to maximize its success.
- Designate a “champion” faculty/staff member and “champion” student (student can be identified at a later time). Deans should assist in project efforts.
- Provide 5-15 high resolution photos and/or video (think about recording a short video from a supporter explaining why the project is important and why/how they can financially support to help your team reach the project’s fundraising goal).
BUILD YOUR TEAM OF PROJECT SUPPORTERS AND CHAMPIONS!
- You and your champions should aim to recruit at least 10 “teammates” per project (the more the better!) Participants can be students, faculty, staff, alumni, or friends.
Participants will be asked to:
- Sign-up on the Jacket Giving Day website. Ask their personal network of family and friends consider making a financial contribution to support your project. Send emails and social media posts to their networks one week prior to and on the day of the event. Emails and social media post samples are provided.
- Participants are not required to donate (although they are strongly encouraged), only to ask others to support their project.
If you have questions, please call Adam Beaves at 406-657-2332 or firstname.lastname@example.org