Nominate an outstanding Montana State University Billings alumnus/a who is making exceptional contributions to their field, community, or alma mater.
- The nomination process involves completing the nomination form, selecting the award category for which you’d like to submit a nomination, answering questions about your candidate, uploading three letters of recommendation, and uploading the nominee’s headshot. Incomplete nominations will not be considered. If you prefer to print and submit your nomination, the following are each links to a fillable PDF, based on the award category you’ve chosen for your nominee: Distinguished Alumnus/a, Alumni Merit Medallion, Rising Star Award
- Nominations for the 2020 Outstanding Alumni Awards must be submitted by March 10, 2020. Any nominations submitted after that date will be considered for the 2021 Outstanding Alumni Awards.
- Please note that nominations are the full responsibility of the nominators. Only complete applications will be accepted. Required fields must be completed in order to proceed through the nomination process.
- Please submit no fewer than and no more than three letters of recommendation per nominee.
- Self-nominations are not accepted. In addition, alumni who have already received an Outstanding Alumni Award will not be eligible to receive another award.
- We recommend you save your work as a backup.
- If you have technical difficulties, please contact the Alumni Relations office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 247-5781.
All of the below fields are required, unless otherwise designated. To save a draft of the form, you must first be logged in BEFORE YOU START. Click here to create an account.
Please upload three (3) letters of recommendation
Please upload a PDF file.
Image formats accepted (ie jpg, tif, etc...)
Award Category Selection and Questions
Please select the award for which you are making a nomination:
Has the nominee graduated from MSUB within the past 10 years?